**Job Opening** Residential Landscape Foreman
The Residential Landscape Foreman is responsible for planning and executing all aspects of residential landscape projects. Duties include crew management, customer relations and overseeing safety on the job. Ideal candidates will have a track record of successfully managing or being a part of a multi –crew, multi-cultural landscape operation.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in landscape industry with 2 years in a supervisory role
• Capable of operating required equipment and tools in a safe and responsible manner
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines, including Saturdays at peak times
• Solid Time Management skills
• Must possess a valid Driver’s License
• Effective communication skills, bi-lingual a plus
• Starting pay $18-$22 based on experience
• Ability to plow and/or shovel December 15th through March 15th a plus
• Carry and use smart phone or data enabled device for communication and reporting
Email resume to Carol@absolutelandscaping.net
Absolute Landscaping is a Massachusetts-based provider of commercial and residential landscaping services. This is an outstanding opportunity for a dedicated Landscape Supervisor/Foreman to join a unique and elite company that’s committed to innovation. We offer health insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation and a 401(k) profit sharing plan.